LONG LAKE OPEN Golf Tournament and Dinner~18 Hole Scramble~Rain or Shine!
Friday September 8th, 2017
Butternut Hills Golf Course, Sarona, WI
4-person scramble~limited to 25 teams~all skill levels~men & women
Registration 11:00 a.m. Shotgun at Noon
Fabulous "Seafood Boil" Dinner!
- $85 per person includes: Green Fees, Cart, Buffet Dinner at 5 p.m. followed by brief awards ceremony & Raffles (Butternut Golf Course Club members receive a $20 discount off registration fees.) Registration & Payments due on or before August 30, 2014
- $20 per person non-golfer includes: buffet dinner & raffles
Additional Sponsors: Aagar Construction & Landscaping, American Insurance Services, Ameriprise Financial/Brad Genereaux, Andy Hagen Excavating, Charlie's Drywall, Community Bank of Cameron, Dairy State Bank, Edward Jones, Frolick Masonary & Concrete, Hauck Power Sports, Hobby Homes Construction, Hunt Hill Audubon Sanctuary, Jimmy Johns of Rice Lake, K.C. O'Brian, Lakeplace Realty/Donnie Marker, Lincolnwood Resort, Monarch, Mudpuppy Storage, Northwest Land & Recreation, Northwoods Country Store, Nuto Farm Supply, Paul's Sheet Metal Inc., Perfect Image Signs, Perlick Distillery, Pioneer on Long Lake, Prop's Sports Bar & Grill, The Reel 'Em Inn, The Rockford House Saloon, The Roost of Sarona, Sweet Additions, The Tessman Company, Toboggan Run Dental, Todd's Ready Mix, Spooner ACE Hardware, Surplus Outlet of Rice Lake, Woody's on Long
- 1st Place: Double Entry Fee Back $680.00 plus name on coveted "Long Lake Open" Trophy (stays at clubhouse)
- 2nd Place: Entry Fee Back $340.00
- 3rd Place (wild card drawing) Entry Fee Back $340.00
Main Raffle Prize:
- Leinenkugel/GB Sales
- 48" LED TV
Prize Raffles~Awards (stay tuned for more info on prizes & awards)
Proceeds go to Long Lake Projects & Public Events: 4th of July Fireworks, Summer Event "Band on the Barge", Project Picnic Table at boat landings, Scholarships to area High School Students,etc.
Click here the
For more information, contact Kathy at 715-635-3260