LONG LAKE OPEN Golf Tournament and Dinner~18 Hole Scramble~Rain or Shine!
Sign up NOW for 2019!
Friday September 6th, 2019
Butternut Hills Golf Course, Sarona, WI
4-person scramble~limited to 32 teams~all skill levels~men & women
Registration 8:30 a.m. Shotgun at 10:00 am
Breakfast and "Bloody Bar" available from 8-11am!
- $85 per person includes: Green Fees, Cart, Buffet Dinner at 3:30 p.m. followed by brief awards ceremony & Raffles (Butternut Golf Course Club members receive a $20 discount off registration fees.) Registration & Payments due on or before August 30, 2018
- $20 per person non-golfer includes: buffet dinner & raffle
Additional Sponsors: The 715, Ameriprise Financial/Brad Genereaux, Andy Hagen Excavating, Charlie's Drywall, Cheers Bar n Grill, Community Bank of Cameron, Dairy State Bank, Eastside Campground, Edina Realty-David Bergh, Edina Realty-Vic Sacco Grooup, Hobby Homes-Matthew Hobscheid, Jimmie Johns of Rice Lake, Klopps Bar, Lakeplace Realty/Donnie Marker, Lincolnwood Resort, Monarch Paving, Northwood's Country Store, Nuto Farms, Perlick Distillery, The Potters Shed, Pioneer on Long Lake, Prop's on Long Lake, Rivers Edge Campground, Royal Credit Union, Rummel's Tap, ReMax/4 Seasons Realty, Rummel's Tap, Shell Lake Marine, Shell Lake State Bank, Spooner ACE Hardware, Sweet Additions, V & M Bar and Campgound
- 1st Place: Double Entry Fee Back $680.00 plus name on coveted "Long Lake Open" Trophy (stays at clubhouse)
- 2nd Place: Entry Fee Back $340.00
- 3rd Place (wild card drawing) Entry Fee Back $340.00
Proceeds go to Long Lake Projects & Public Events: 4th of July Fireworks, Summer Event "Band on the Barge", Project Picnic Table at boat landings, Park Project, WITC Scholarships to area High School Students,Food Pantry, Hospice, Birchwood BobCat Riders ATV/Snowmobile Club, Long Lake First Responders, etc.
For more information, contact Kathy at 715-635-3260