Long Lake Chamber Information
Long Lake Chamber of Commerce
P.O. Box 19
Sarona, WI 54870
Chamber of Commerce: An association of business persons and merchants for promoting commercial interests in the community.
The Long Lake Chamber of Commerce was established on June 6, 1948. The Chamber was created with the purpose of “being organized to advance the general welfare and economic prosperity of the Long Lake Area so that its citizens and all areas of its business community shall prosper.”
Here are just a few of the Events and Projects that the Chamber funds: Walleye Stocking, Band on the Barge, Pontoon Flotilla, Golf Tournament,Friends into Spooner Fish Hatchery, WITC Scholarship Foundation Fishing Tournament, Local Snowmobile & ATV Clubs Trail improvements & maintenance, Road Clean-up and much more...
2021/22 Board of Directors & Officers
Long Lake Chamber Board of Directors
Paul Osborn: Butternut Hills Golf Course
Dan Lubensky: Marawarden's
Jesse DeGross: Pioneer on Long
Chris Kincaid: Prop's on Long
Donnie Marker: Lakeplace Realty
President: Jesse DeGross-Pioneer on Long Lake
Vice Presidents: Chris Kincaid - Kincaid's Country Inn
Secretary: Mary Kuepper - Mary's Bluegill Bar
Treasurer: Jessica Kincaid - Kincaid's Country Inn
Social Membership Directory:
Joe and Lonnie Althaus
Robin Bartsch Gunderson
Join us as a business owner, it’s a great opportunity to market your business, network with other area business owners and help create as well as maintain a thriving business climate for our lake and surrounding community.
What’s in a Business membership for you?
- Free placement on the Chamber website along with free link to your website
- Free event advertisement on our website and Facebook page
- Free directional sign put up at all 3 "Chabmer owned" locations (for chamber members within 5 mile radius of Long Lake/$150 Membership)
- Business name on the full page map ad in the annual Washburn County Tourism Visitor’s Guide
- One vote per business member at the Chamber meetings
- Networking opportunities with fellow chamber members and guests at chamber meetings & events
- Additional opportunity to have your business advertised in our Chamber Brochure. Over 10,000 of our brochures will be distributed to local businesses, Washburn County Tourism Office, wayside rest areas, and the sports shows around the Mid-West. ad: 1h X 4w $100, 2 h X 4 w $200 Contact Kathy Martin 715-635-3260.
Complete a Business Membership Application (pdf) to join.
Join us as a Social Member (pdf) it’s a great way to meet people, volunteer your time and talents in assisting with events that showcase our wonderful lake community!