LONG LAKE OPEN~18 Hole Scramble~Rain or Shine!
Friday September 5, 2014
Butternut Hills Golf Course, Sarona, WI
4-person scramble~limited to 25 teams~all skill levels~men & women
Registration 11:00 a.m. Shotgun at Noon
- $80 per person includes: Green Fees, Cart, Pig Roast at 5 p.m. followed by brief awards ceremony & Raffles (Butternut Golf Course Club members receive a $20 discount off registration fees.) Registration & Payments due on or before August 30, 2014
- $20 per person non-golfer includes: buffet dinner & raffles
- 1st Place: Double Entry Fee Back $640.00 plus name on coveted "Long Lake Open" Trophy (stays at clubhouse)
- 2nd Place: Entry Fee Back $320.00
- 3rd Place (wild card drawing) Entry Fee Back $320.00
Try your luck at a "Hole-In-One" to win...
- Hole #3: 3 Nights/2 Rounds Stay & Play Vacation to TPC Las Vegas
- Hole #6: New 2014 Ford Festiva Sponsored by Links Ford
- Hole #6: Luxurious 4 Day/3 Night Golf Vacation to French Lick Resort
- Hole #8: New 2014 South Bay Pontoon Sponsored by Dave's Outboard on Long Lake
- Hole #8: Travis Matthew-Head to Toe Signature Outfit+ $500 online shopping spree
- Hole #11: 2014 Buick Verano
- Hole #15: Mew set of Bridgestone Golf Clubs Sponsored by Butternut Hills Golf Course
- Hole # 15: 3 Nights/2 Rounds Stay & Play Vacation to TPC Las Vegas
Main Raffle Prize:
- Leinenkugel/GB Sales $300 Leinie's Adirondack Chair plus other items
Sponsors: South Lake Motors & RV, Cozy Cabin Rentals, the Pioneer on Long Lake, Burnell's Décor, Rice Lake Weighing, Long Lake Bait Tackle & C-Store, Greener's Reel' Em Inn, US Bank, Community Bank of Northern Wisconsin, Shell Lake Marine, Lampert Lumber, Market Place Foods, MudPuppy ATV Rentals, The Roost, Lincolnwood Resort, Royal Credit Union, Dairy State Bank, Central Bank, Northwest Land & Recreation, Ameriprise Financial, KenWay Services, Rainbow Home Center, Swill' Market, Lures of the North, Miller's Cheese House, The Brew House/A Stitch in Time/Beverly's Butterflys, Stump Lake Liquor, Flaunt Salon
Major Hole - In - One Prizes ~ 50/50 Raffle~Prize Raffles~Awards (stay tuned for more info on prizes & awards)
Proceeds go to Long Lake Projects & Public Events: Walleye Stocking on Long Lake, Scholarships to area High School Students, Long Lake Winter Kite Festival etc.
Click here the Long Lake Open Registration Form
For more information, contact Kathy at 715-635-3260
2nd Annual (stationary) Pontoon Flotilla
Saturday August 2, 2014
Record to beat is 75 Pontoons!
Tie-up is noon-2:00 p.m. must remain tied together until aerial photos are completed (untie will be signaled by the lowering of the American Flag on the pontoon Barge)
Photos for the 2014 event can be purchased within 48 hours of the event at: www.dcphotos.photoreflect.com